Online Marketing Lead/Growth Marketer - Sportswear Startup (4-8 yrs)
Online Marketing Lead/Growth Marketer | Full-stack sportswear startup
- Here is a chance to work for a sportswear brand that is creating waves with their unique products, and be a part of their marketing and branding team.
- Our client is a full stack sports clothing startup based in India that sells online and through selected high street retails. It offers innovative performance footwear and apparels with a focus on designing and manufacturing functional gear to enhance athletic performance. They offer premium active wear & sportswear for runners, professional athletes, and men who strive to push themselves in every aspect of their life. They own the end-to-end supply chain logistics and have a manufacturing unit in Bangalore.
- Founded in 2015 by an Indian squash champion and Harvard alumni, our client offers consumers a constantly updated selection of attractive and functional sportswear online, produced by its fully integrated, in-house design and manufacturing facilities. In 2019, our client has raised $1.5M funding and has been selected in the prestigious first cohort of Sequoias Surge Incubation program.
- As the Online Mktg Lead/ Growth Marketer, you will work with the team to develop and maintain strategies for acquisition, retention and reactivation through multiple channels
What you will do:
- Supporting Business team in terms of marketing plans that help them achieve business targets, grow key metrics of revenue and Return on investments.
- Spearheading the marketing strategy and growth plan
- Figuring out growth opportunities from all marketing channels, by improving all stages of funnel.
- Analysing digital assets in order to ascertain best practices for growing the business
- Working with the creative team to define clutter breaking visual language
- Planning Trade engagement programs and implement with help of design and branding teams.
- Working on all channels: including SEM/SEO, Social, contextual targeting, retargeting, traditional marketing, inbound channels and other.
- What you need to have
- Min 4+ yrs of exp on end to end digital marketing.
- Has strong exp on improving ROI, Bidding, online page clicks, PPC, promoting, branding, SEO/SEM activities etc.
- Has to understand the requirements and lead the team in right direction
- Startup mindset: we're all rolling up our sleeves
- Bachelors Degree/PG with 3-5 years of marketing experience with direct-to-consumers brands.
- Experience within a high-growth start-up a big plus.
- Exp in bidding for ads on various platforms
- Exp in all kinds of marketing trends and reports and analysis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.