Talent Acquisition Specialist at OnePlus
Views:2516 Applications:612 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
OnePlus - Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Engage with business leaders to enable and impact business success.
- Ideate, conceptualize and implement the various HR initiatives, including workforce planning, employee engagement, learning and development, performance management, rewards and recognition, succession planning and policy review.
- Strongly partner with business to surface ground-level risks/ challenges being faced, and help devise solutions for the same
- Consult with managers to attract the right target set, develop and retain people to achieve their highest potential
- Review and analyse business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Plan and manage both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development
- Work with business stakeholders to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for employee engagement initiatives
- Coordinate and align project plans, communication, and related efforts with HR and Corporate initiatives
- Develop and implement employee surveys and questionnaires, including analysis and action planning based on survey results
- 4-7 years of hands-on experience in business partnering and coordinating with business stakeholders.
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- High project management skills, with ability to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multitasking abilities