OnePlus - Manager/Senior Specialist - eCommerce Marketing (2-5 yrs)
E-commerce Marketing Manager/Sr Specialist
At OnePlus, we are looking to hire an E-commerce Marketing Manager/Sr Specialist who will handle end to end strategy and execution of marketing campaigns for oneplus.in. As a E-comm specialist, you will be responsible for category management, performance marketing and traffic/conversion planning across categories.
Reporting Structure : This role will report to the Head - Media Strategy & Performance Marketing
Role & Responsibilities :
- Traffic planning basis sales targets and alignment with internal stakeholders across different organic & paid sources.
- Monitor performance and deploy optimisation touch points for continuous improvement to ensure maximum SOV while driving lower funnel performance for the channel.
- Manage creative requirements and merchandising on portal. Execution in discussion with regional & HQ E-commerce teams.
- Perform end-to-end campaign management including tracking, reporting and remarketing.
- Marketing budget alignment, monitoring and management to ensure right spends with effective ROI.
- Plan app marketing activities to ensure installs, DAUs, Re-engagements & customer LTV.
- Maintain EC marketing calendar to effectively manage on/off portal activities are executed on time.
- Engage in regular performance analysis, closely work with business teams to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimize them accordingly.
- Share actionable insights and optimisation touchpoints.
- Manage EDM/Web push/App pushes in alignment with EC Category team and ensure execution with measurement impact and plan improvements.
- Create competitive tracker to track competition digital performance, highlight emerging trends in the OEM space and discover growth opportunities for the channel.
Expectations from the Candidate :
- 2-5 years of prior experience with minimum 2 years of experience in performance marketing and e-commerce marketing.
- Strong familiarity and understanding of media platforms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter and affiliate marketing.
- Tech enthusiast with marketing pedigree and analytical, problem solver & strategic thinker.
- Strong understanding of the OnePlus brand and message across key markets, thrives in a fast-paced environment; comfortable multi-tasking and taking the lead.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of Lifestyle Products marketing with enthusiasm about Tech Products like Audio, Wearables and other connected ecosystem Products will be plus.
- Ability to embrace change and shift gears in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities