Talent Acquisition Specialist at OnePlus
Views:2640 Applications:676 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
OnePlus - Manager - Pricing & Partnership - Procurement (5-15 yrs)
- Have you ever wondered what happens when simple ideas are fuelled with passion and perseverance?
- Are you open to listen, learn and build towards the OnePlus mission ?
- To empower the world through better technology?
- Are you someone who is willing to take responsibility and aware of the importance of introspection? Are you in constant pursuit for better and Never Settle for anything less?
- Are you willing to walk hand in hand with the OnePlus community and create a user experience that is truly beyond expectations and work with like-minded partners who share the vision of co-creating long-term success?
- Join us to experience a fascinating career journey which is nothing less than the experience you have with our brand and products! ?
- You are just a few steps away, read more on the role and apply.
- Risk management on the rationale of Pricing and Partner Selection for India marketing Projects and infrastructural projects
- Risk management on the rationality of Pricing. Ensure the effectiveness of expenditure.
- Risk management on the rationality of Partner Selection. Ensure fairness and transparency.
- Help the procurement team to drive RFP process and price negotiation.
- Improve the process by doing the procurement compliance audit.
- Investigate and expose suspected corruption during the procurement process.
- 5-15 years of marketing procurement relevant experience in marketing or infrastructure industry.
- Familiar with marketing categories and cost analysis methods from a marketing procurement perspective.
- Rich experience in price negotiation. Strong logic ability and understanding of the cost-saving methodology
- Good communication skills ( listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- Strong multitasking skills,