OnePlus - Manager - Performance Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Manager - Performance Marketing
At OnePlus, we are looking to hire a performance marketing specialist/sr specialist/Manager. Ideal candidate will handle end-to-end strategy and execution of the performance marketing campaigns. Experience in campaign management & optimization across major ad platforms is preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in launching, maintaining and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with the regional teams to create a digital strategy to increase store footfalls. (Anniversary/Store Openings & Events etc.)
- Manage end-to-end campaign management including tracking, reporting and remarketing.
- Optimize accounts to increase Click-Through-Rate percentage, ROI, ROAS, RUI, and generate reports on weekly/daily basis that helps the advertiser get an overview of the account's performance.
- Forecasting revenue, spend, and traffic for verticals using platform tools and market research
- Monitor campaign results, analyse key metrics, and track conversion rates.
- Create Digital performance reports and insights on an ongoing basis to optimize campaigns on a real time basis to increase effectiveness.
- Competition analysis, MIS and reporting - Regularly monitor activities by competitors on social media, comparing the brand's content strategy and identify gaps, opportunities and key actionable for the brand.
- Create competitive tracker to track competition digital performance, highlight emerging trends in the OEM space and discover growth opportunities.
- Engage in regular analysis, closely work with business insights team to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimize them accordingly.
Expectations from the Candidate:
- 2-4 years of working experience with minimum of 2 years of experience in performance marketing
- Tech enthusiast with a Marketing pedigree and Analytical, Problem Solver & Strategic thinker
- Ability to communicate with potential partners in a friendly and professional manner
- Strong understanding of the OnePlus brand and message across key markets.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; comfortable multi-tasking and taking the lead-
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of Lifestyle Products marketing with enthusiasm about Tech Products like Audio, Wearables and other connected ecosystem Products will be a plus.
- Ability to embrace change and shift gears in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Humility & a positive approach at the workplace; someone who is eager to learn & believes in winning with the team