Talent Acquisition Specialist at OnePlus
Views:1241 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
OnePlus - Manager - Learning & Development (8-10 yrs)
1) Work collaboratively with all departments to design, develop, evaluate and implement effective learning solutions that are in line with current organizational needs.
2) Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
3) Implement an End to End training structure (Creation of content, handle and organise training sessions, evaluation and feedback of programs, etc.)
4) Create a new Learning Management System (LMS) with presentations, videos, courses, and other training tools.
5) Conduct workshops, Train the trainer sessions, individual training sessions, leadership training on periodic intervals.
6) Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, identify areas of improvement, take appropriate measures to fix gaps and provide feedback to management and leadership.
7) Manage training budgets.
8) Use Innovative training and teaching techniques.
1) At least 8 to 10 years of experience with corporate training.
2) Experience training new and established leaders.
3) Strong organizational and planning skills with exceptional attention to detail.
4) Proficient at handling multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
5) Proficient in creating training materials using E-Learning Software
6) Top notch facilitation skills, with the ability to influence, persuade and motivate.
7) Critical thinking and decision-making skills.
8) Certifications are a plus.