Talent Acquisition Specialist at OnePlus
Views:1498 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
OnePlus - Manager - Learning & Development (6-10 yrs)
Looking for an experienced L&D Professional to join our L&D team and lead the Learning Initiatives in One Plus based out of Hyderabad!
- This role will be extremely important as the person will be responsible for building talent capability across levels, developing and driving culture initiatives, end-to-end talent development, grooming mid-level, identifying themes to strengthen top level etc.
- The person will be independently planning, designing and implementing training interventions in alignment with the organisational goals, mission vision and values. Another important aspect of the role will be grooming young L&D prof
The role will report in the L&D Associate Head
1. To create design and deliver L&D solutions to support the organisational change and development outlined in the overall L&D strategy using a blend of methodologies including computer based, self-managed learning, remote delivery, management cascade, classroom and on job learning as appropriate. Also, some contemporary interventions ranging from Peer Learning, On the Job Training, Social Learning, Web Based, Project Based, Self-development (book reviews), Individual Development Plans etc.
2. Analyse key competence gaps of the employees and identify focus areas and learning needs. This can be done through skills and behaviours assessment, analysing annual or bi-annual learning needs emanating from feedback, appraisals etc and regular consultation with business managers and other members of the human resources departments
3. Liaise with the team, line managers, and senior managers at board level to identify, design, develop, execute and measure interventions that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation
4. Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets by planning and assessing the 'return on investment' of any training or development intervention
5. Develop effective onboarding mechanisms for new staff and interns
6. Monitor and review the progress of employees through regular and timely assessments and discussions with managers and devise Individual Learning Plans, basis these
7. Research & implement suitable new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
8. Evaluate the success of an L&D intervention by collecting feedback on the intervention, measuring the change in participants- Skills & Behaviour and analysing the return on investment
Create and execute training calendars and implementation plans basis the current projects
Job requirements and qualifications
- Any candidate with the following requirements and qualifications will have a higher selection chance:
Must Have :
- 6-10 years of experience as a Soft Skills/ L&D/ Human Resource Development Trainer or similar role
- Equivalent or previous experience with any learning management software
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Excellent decision making and organisational skills
- Good time-management skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in technology and related fields
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Technology, Education, Training, HR or related field.
- Prior people management experience preferred
- Equivalent or previous experience in a technical organisation in the R&D domain
- Certification in Instructional Design and key assessment tools (MBTI, DISC, Hogan etc.) will be preferred
Our mission is to empower the world through better technology. We use simple and thoughtful design to create technology products with a minimal, efficient, and reliable user experience. We focus on creating value for users, embracing change, while offering competitive products and services. We isolate ourselves from external pressure and temptation, never forgetting our original intent, while relentlessly self-improving. Our primary principle is not in pursuing short-term interest or gains, but instead focusing on a healthy and sustainable business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.