Talent Acquisition Specialist at OnePlus
Views:4929 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
OnePlus - Manager - Finance - CA (8-12 yrs)
- Identify new metrics to drive business performance relative to strategic priorities while minimizing risk
- Provide leadership to finance and accounting areas of the organization
- Manage various aspects of financial work for different entities in India
- Supervise systems of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
- Maintain control of the following areas: general ledger, accounts payable, expense reports, billing, and payroll.
- Assist in issuing timely, accurate, and complete financial statements
- Perform other accounting / finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Oversee all compliance's like Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, RBI/FEMA regulation, Transfer Pricing, Labour compliance and other requirements
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls
- Contribute to the smooth running of the company through ensuring all accounting functions are complete as required, on time and in the most efficient and effective manner
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with 8 to10 years of Finance/ accounting experience
- CA qualification is mandatory
- More than 8 years of financial work experience, among which 3-5 years managing the whole finance team
- Indian statutory compliance is mandatory
- Well versed with Accounting Standards and New Company's Act Candidates with International tax certifications will have an added advantage.
- Thorough technical knowledge on Indian Direct/ Indirect Tax (income tax & DTAA), Corporate Law and International Tax
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of Indirect tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing is preferred
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written; ability to communicate with all levels within the organization and with outside administrators and consultants as needed.
- High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects at a time and meet multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
- Self-starter and can work as a team member or independently to accomplish company objectives
- Excitement to join a fast growing company
- Familiar with both Tally and Oracle is a Plus