Talent Acquisition Specialist at OnePlus
Views:982 Applications:408 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OnePlus - Manager - Digital Marketing (10-15 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager
Position Location - Bangalore, KA, India
Have you ever wondered what happens when simple ideas are fuelled with passion and perseverance?
Are you open to listen, learn and build towards the company's mission - To empower the world through better technology?
Are you someone who is willing to take responsibility and aware of the importance of introspection?
Are you in constant pursuit for better and Never Settle for anything less?
Are you willing to walked hand in hand with the community and create a user experience that is truly beyond expectations and work with like-minded partners who share the vision of co-creating long-term success?
Join us to experience a fascinating career journey which is nothing less than the experience you have with our brand and products!
You just a few steps away, read more on the role and apply
- Lead the company's India Digital team across strategy, performance, growth and execution.
- Position the company as the most engaging brand across social channels.
- Create new and innovative ways to launch products across categories in alignment with the brand and business goals.
- Identify and lead the company into new areas of digital engagement beyond existing channels through competitive research, audience identification and strategy formulation.
- Conceptualize and manage digital marketing projects (new launches and major campaigns etc) via digital marketing platforms and execute campaigns in the most efficient manner
- Manage the Social Media, SEO and Content strategy of the business
- Set up campaigns and build community through existing and new social media channels
- Gather and analyse data for insights on company's community and sustained community growth
- Establish consistency of brand comms across own platforms, partners and e-commerce.
- ORM Strategy : Reactively respond to questions, concerns, complaints, and other communications on social media channels, forums, blogs, and articles as appropriate
- Localize the brand's message, tailor global campaigns and execute country-specific initiatives
- Coordinate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to improve team productivity and campaign effectiveness.
- Create contingency plans to meet defined objectives.
- Lead and drive the digital marketing team KPIs.
- Providing strategic support on both day-to-day and long-term initiatives
Qualifications and other Requirements :
- A Bachelor or MBA degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study
- Ten (10) years of experience into digital marketing, marketing communications and/or high-technology product management
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results
- A proven team leader with the ability to manage a talented and young team.
- Ability to align to the vision of the Management.
- Accomplished range of skills from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
- Strong creative mindset with superior oral and written communication skills
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services