Talent Acquisition Specialist at OnePlus
Views:1936 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
OnePlus - Management Trainee - Strategy - Customer Support (2-3 yrs)
Job Description - Management Trainee - Strategy, Customer Support, OnePlus India
Designation : Management Trainee - Strategy, Customer Support (CS)
Location : Bangalore, India
This role will be central to formulating and implementing CS strategies, by working with cross-functional internal teams and external partners. Co-ordinating with the HQ team on the strategy alignment.
Main responsibilities :
- Design and implement actionable CS strategies and tactics to meet defined goals and objectives. Provide strategic consultation and services to ensure that Customer Support department and organizational decision-making are supported by accurate data and analysis
- Typically review and analyse CS data and leverage it into well-defined goals for Call center, Service center, Training, and Supply chain
- Develop timely and cost-effective CS strategies and implement plans for programs and products, for the acquisition of prospects. Manage CS for targeted audiences within diverse program areas and also perform detailed analytics, which may include internal or external financial, operational, and market data, and use that data to summarize key insights for senior leadership
- Work with functional teams to achieve objectives, such as distributing metrics for executives and conducting presentations, and must be able to coordinate the implementation of projects by facilitating meetings and gaining consensus
What do we expect from you?
- MBA degree with 2 to 3 years of experience and strong understanding of CS
- Proven experience of previously working on Customer Excellence and Project Management
- Experience of working within teams in an entrepreneurial setting
- Strong persuasive skills and ability to influence decision-makers and align stakeholders across multiple departments internally
- Driven and results-oriented; someone who acts with a sense of urgency without sacrificing attention to detail
- Self-starter, High-level of confidence, integrity, enthusiasm, executive presence that fits a fast-paced, energetic and proactive organization
- Always having a customer first mindset, when working on any initiatives
About OnePlus :
Our mission is to empower the world through better technology. We use simple and thoughtful design to create technology products with a minimal, efficient, and reliable user experience. We focus on creating value for users, embracing change, while offering competitive products and services. We isolate ourselves from external pressure and temptation, never forgetting our original intent, while relentlessly self-improving. Our primary principle is not in pursuing short-term interest or gains, but instead focusing on a healthy and sustainable business.