Talent Acquisition Specialist at OnePlus
Views:1922 Applications:647 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
OnePlus - Category Marketing Lead - Smartphones (7-12 yrs)
Job Description - Category Marketing Lead (Smartphones) :
The Marketing team at OnePlus aims to implement thrilling marketing solutions to help connect our brand and products to target specific audiences on different platforms. The Category Marketing Lead (CML) will be the custodian of the category and oversee the workflow from the project kick-off, to GTM and see marketing campaigns through to completion. He/She will be the category champion. The CML's role will need a mix of strategic level thinking to build this new category and also an execution level mindset to ensure that the campaign is executed in detail across all channels.
We are Looking for a relentless planner, strategist, and perfectionist, the CM should be able to multi-task and coordinate with internal and external partners to ensure the successful execution of marketing campaigns and Help OnePlus be the most desired accessory brand in India and win global recognition.
Analysis and Research :
- Build and execute marketing strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification .
- Coordinate with in-house teams as well as external partners at key stages to assess project
Role Details :
- Oversee and fine-tune the project scope, goals, deliverables, strategy, and required resources and budget across the accessories category.
- Create, manage and track plans and schedules to achieve success.
- Gather and analyse data to report on project milestones and KPIs during status meetings
- Oversee the checking of supplier invoices with Finance department if required
- Collaborate with other departments (Product, Expansion, Operations) to develop strategies and meet targets for specific markets
- 7+ years of experience working as a Category Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager or Project Manager at a brand .
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Experience in managing creative or technical teams and budgets
- Ability to communicate with potential partners in a friendly and professional manner
- Strong understanding of the OnePlus brand and message across key markets.
- Strong spoken and written English, other language skills are a plus