Recruiter at One Direct
Views:11922 Applications:821 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:818
OneDirect - Recruitment Specialist (1-3 yrs)
Location - Bangalore
If you like to be challenged & are a seeker of knowledge this is the place for you!
At OneDirect, we are looking for passionate recruiters who want to work in a dynamic work environment, challenge the status-quo, learn and grow with a fast growing organization. We are looking for candidates with experience in managing full-cycle recruitment process and ability to conduct different types of interviews.
Who we are ?
OneDirect is an enterprise software company working with over 100+ large enterprises in India, Middle East & South East Asia. Our clients include SBI, Indusind Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Kotak Group, HDFC Bank, OnePlus, Dominos, Snapdeal, Pepperfry, Ola, Makemytrip, Daikin, etc.
We are a Sequoia Capital backed venture with a team of around 150+ employees headquartered in Bangalore.
What will you do?
- Understand the job requirements and lead the intake meeting with the hiring manager to gather more insights of the requirement.
- Be responsible for the hiring plan for all the positions assigned to you.
- Work with the sourcing experts and drive them to source relevant candidates from relevant social media channels, job boards as per the hiring objectives.
- Screening of resumes on the application tracking system.
- Conduct first level of interviews to filter candidates as per hiring objectives.
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge,skills, soft skills, experience and aptitude.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential relationship with the candidate through selection process.
- Collaborate, communicate effectively and timely with all involved in the hiring process including scheduling of interviews, ensuring timely feedback from interviewers etc.
- Conduct and manage hiring drives.
- You will provide analytical insights and document the learnings for the positions hired.
- You will take complete ownership and accountability of the recruitment process, ensure this is followed by the hiring team without any excuses.
Who should apply ?
- 1-3 years of proven experience as a recruiter and having worked in start-ups or small organizations managing the full cycle of recruitment process.
- Prior experience in a product based organization will be preferred.
- Masters degree with specialisation in Human Resource Management.
- Hands on experience with recruiting software, HR databases, Application tracking software.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Self aware and have an aptitude for learning.
- Collaborative and a team player.
- Result oriented individual.
- Fluent in English, Hindi and any one of the South Indian languages such as Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam (would be an added advantage).
Salary offered : Max 6 LPA