HR Operations Specialist at One Direct
Views:17638 Applications:1106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1104
OneDirect - Product Manager/Associate Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
OneDirect is looking for an Product Manager/Associate Product Manager having 2-4 years of experience.
Who are we?
OneDirect is a Sequoia capital funded 100+ people enterprise software company headquartered in Bangalore and having offices in Mumbai and Delhi. OneDirect is an omnichannel customer experience platform.
OneDirect is leveraged by some of the biggest enterprises in the country like Indian Railways, Indigo, Kotak, Oyo, Dominos, Daikin, DishTV, Tatasky, Hitachi, McD, Pizzahut, Delhi Airport and many more.
Why should you join?
- If you are addicted to learning, here you will get to work on multiple aspects on product (so expect a steep learning curve)
- You will work with smart and passionate people.
- Build something of lasting impact for Indians.
Who are you?
- You are very curious
- You love solving problems
- You understand technology
- You have a sharp eye for detail
- You know that extraordinary outcomes need an extraordinary effort
- You can work comfortably under ambiguous direction
- You are a Customer Champion
What will you do?
- You will work closely with Busines and Technology teams on developing Product Requirement Documents and the product roadmap.
- You will work with Designers to create eye-catchy and functional user interfaces.
- You will work with Developers towards the delivery of the sprint.
- You will interact with users to understand what they need and, to collect their feedback on existing and upcoming features.
- You will slice and dice data to find insights into user behavior.
- You will own the metrics of your product line.
What we need?
- Btech with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- B2B experience is good to have but not mandatory.
- The current location needs to be Bangalore.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.