HR Operations Specialist at One Direct
Views:239 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
OneDirect - Director - Product Management (8-10 yrs)
OneDirect - Director - Product Management
About the Role :
- As Director PM, you will help shape the future of delivering good customer experience to the brands at OneDirect.
- You will understand customer problems, the integration landscape, and OneDirect's goals and combine this knowledge to develop a compelling vision, strategy, and roadmap. You will work with a cross-functional team and our strategic partners to deliver compelling products that are valued by existing customers as well as attract new customers to OneDirect.
- Develop a compelling vision for OneDirect's suite of products and articulate it to all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer problems, identify product gaps, and generate new ideas.
- Understand the competitive landscape, and identify opportunities for differentiation.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Identify key metrics that matter - experience and performance (non-functional) - and monitor them closely.
- Be a force multiplier within OneDirect by motivating team members as well as finding ways to drive efficiency within OneDirect suite of products.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to quickly synthesize technical challenges and recommend solutions that are architecturally sound and compelling from an experience standpoint
- Data-driven with strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a bias towards experimentation and action
- High level of end-to-end ownership and attention to detail; able to run autonomously and bring clarity to ambiguous problems
- 8 to 10 years of experience as a product manager in SaaS / PaaS companies.
- B2B experience is good to have but not mandatory.
- Current location needs to be Bangalore.