Collection & Strategy at OneCard
Views:278 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
OneCard - Consultant - Collection Strategy & Analytics (4-8 yrs)
The role is with a Fintech Credit Card company based in Pune within the Decision Science team.
Purpose of Role :
Develop, implement and Test - Learn the collection analytics and strategy function for the credit cards. Use analysis and customer insights to develop optimum strategy.
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
Successful candidates will have in-depth knowledge of statistical modelling/data analysis tools (SAS, Python, R etc.), techniques. They will be an adept communicator with good interpersonal skills to work with senior stake holders in India to grow revenue primarily through identifying / delivering / creating new, profitable analytics solutions.
We are looking for someone who:
- Proven track record in collection and risk analytics preferably in Indian BFSI industry
- Identify & deliver appropriate analytics solutions
- Experienced in Analytics team management
- Become a trusted advisor for data science within the organisation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for delivering high quality analytical and value added services
- Responsible for automating insights and proactive actions on them to mitigate collection Risk.
- Work closely with the internal team members to deliver the solution
- Engage Business/Technical Consultants and delivery teams appropriately so that there is a shared understanding and agreement as to deliver proposed solution
- Use analysis and customer insights to develop value propositions for customers
- Maintain and enhance the suite of suitable analytics products.
- Actively seek to share knowledge within the team
- Share findings with peers from other teams and management where required
- Actively contribute to setting best practice processes.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications :
- Good understanding of collection analytics preferably in Retail lending industry.
- Knowledge of statistical modelling/data analysis tools (SAS, Python, R etc.), techniques and market trends
- Knowledge of different modelling frameworks like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Multiple Regression, LOGIT, PROBIT, time- series modelling, CHAID, CART etc.
- Knowledge of Machine learning & AI algorithms such as Gradient Boost, KNN, etc.
- Understanding of decisioning and portfolio management in banking and financial services would be added advantage
- Understanding of credit bureau would be an added advantage
- 4 to 8 years of work experience in core analytics function of a large bank / consulting firm.
- Experience on working on Collection analytics is must
- Experience on handling large data volumes using data analysis tools and generating good data insights
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas and analysis results effectively both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated to meet and exceed stretch targets
- Ability to make the right judgments in the face of complexity and uncertainty
- Excellent relationship and networking skills across our different business and geographies
- Masters degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business Management or Engineering from a reputed college