Manager HR at OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:649 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
OneAssist - Associate Product Manager - IIM/MDI/IBS/FMS (1-3 yrs)
Associate Product Manager
Job Description :
- Discover yourself; be part of the team that is going to write a new consumer internet (and mobile) story from India.
About OneAssist :
- Everyday life comes with many worries - in a world where time is at a premium, where life is becoming more and more nuclear, the challenges of managing serious disruptions get more and more difficult, hence necessary. Be it in areas relating to financial products, travel, household products, etc.
- OneAssist would want to provide consumers the convenience of reaching out to one place, assisting them with products, services, and secure solutions helping make their lives easier. The core value proposition is around Assistance, Protection, and Savings.
Founded : July 2011.
Commercial Launch : May 2012
Series A : Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners
Series B : Assurant Inc (Fortune 500, USD 9 Billion company), Sequoia Capital, LightSpeed, Venture Partners
Series C : Sequoia, Lightspeed, and Assurant
Key Differentiators :
- Solid Partnerships with leading banks, leading mobile OEMs, and other ecosystem players
- Category creator and leader
- One of the best membership renewal rates in the country for membership fee-based products.
So, what next?
- OneAssist is now looking at its next phase of growth, fuelled by Technology and Digital. The company wants to hire a talented Product, Engineering, and Digital team to accomplish this.
Role & Candidate Profile :
- The organization is looking for an Associate Product Manager for consumer-facing products - Service on Demand, Chatbot, and Mobile App.
- The person will work with Engineering, Business users, Design, and other teams to ideate and execute new features and scale the product to greater heights. Ideal candidates must enjoy the cutting edge of technology and love creating wonderful products.
- Ideate and implement innovative products to drive growth and retention for OneAssist consumer base
- Define requirements by thinking creatively and providing innovative solutions to the problem at hand.
- Write PRDs, use cases, wireframes, and other documents necessary for articulating product requirements
- Understand changing market dynamics, especially with the advent of new technologies, and help influence the roadmap and features in light of those
- Drive the implementation of new product features by working with relevant teams
- Keep track of user issues on regular basis and drive the engineering team to take those to closure
- Own the KPIs for the product and use them to deliver customer delight.
Position Requirements :
- 1-3 years of product management/business analysis/consulting experience building consumer-facing products
- Experience across Insurance, Retail, and Logistics vertical will be an advantage
- Person should be able to work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Must be intrinsically motivated to take things to closure. A proactive attitude is necessary.
- Experience in developing mobile APPs will be an added advantage
- Good at problem-solving
- Believe in a good customer experience and be a customer champion
- Strong task and result-orientation
- A political and team player
Formal Education & Certification :
- MUST be a BTech from a premier institute.
- MBA an advantage. Work done over the last few years should speak for the candidate.