Senior Manager -HR at OnDot Systems
Views:1503 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Ondot Systems - Engineering Director - Analytics (15-18 yrs)
Exp:15 - 18 yrs
As the Director of Engineering - Analytics, you will lead the effort in building a truly disruptive customer centric product in card services. You'll manage a team of analysts, and engineers. You will be expected to lead this team on qualitative and quantitative projects, and to roll up your sleeves to lead the team daily. You'll be responsible for defining the technology investment roadmap and evaluating next generation data product offerings, managing and scaling the data analytics research platforms and setting the vision for and defining what success looks like.
- As a key member of the leadership team, oversee Engineering, Data Science, Analytics, and Insights from source discovery, to ingestion, refinement and modeling.
- Ship great products under stringent deadlines with geo distributed team and changing business priorities and ensure customer success.
- Attract talent, hire the best engineers and grow teams at a rapid pace.
- 10+ years of experience in multiple areas that includes BI tools, BI/Analytics design, data modeling, delivering scalable big data infrastructure and pipeline, high volume data cleansing and ingestion.
- Excellent knowledge of BI / Analytics approaches, tools and visualization techniques, as well as cloud and data technologies.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in several of the following big data tools and technologies - Cassandra, Kafka, Postgres, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Spark, airflow, Parquet, etc.
- Proficient in at least one scientific programming language (R and/or Python), advanced SQL, and Strong statistical foundations.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, visual). Must be able to work and translate needs with Engineering, Product teams, Marketing and Senior Leaders.
- Deliver the product despite complex technical interdependencies with cross geographical teams.
- Hire, retain and grow a high-performing team of engineers
- Proven experience in managing geo distributed teams.
- Experience in cloud technologies is preferred.
- Experience in Banking and Card payment is preferred.
Education: BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar degree from a top tier institution.