Head - HR & External Communications at Onco.com
Views:829 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Onco.com - Specialist/Manager - MIS (4-6 yrs)
Onco.com is a one stop platform for all your cancer needs.
Onco.com is a platform that connects cancer patients with the world's best oncologists. Through a network of world-class treatment centers and an intelligent platform that provides online assessment, we are helping cancer patients get an accurate, unbiased advice and treatment. We are changing the status quo by empowering patients with the right information on the most relevant treatment options at every stage of their cancer treatment journey.
Our services are:
1. Onco Connect: Finding the right specialist for cancer treatment
2. Onco Tumor Board: Online opinion through a multi-disciplinary panel of senior oncologists Our vision is to become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world.
We are only missing one thing and that is you. If you have a passion for solving problems in healthcare, this role is for you. This is one of those rare opportunities where your work will help save lives, and truly enrich others. Come join us in our mission of building this virtual cancer hospital for the world.
This role involves solving business problems by drawing key insights from our product and user data. In this role, you will closely work with our product and operations functional heads. The expectation is to draw home critical insights on our user behavior by tracking key metrics.
- Leads data analysis to get insights on the trends of lead quality, volume, conversion percentage and channels
- Tracking customer feedbacks and calculating NPS and engagement rates
- Measure engagement, retention and drop-out at every stage of the product funnel and suggest ways of improving retention
- Create a weekly and monthly MIS report to share key business performance metrics with the founders and the functional heads
What are we looking for?
- Mandatory experience working as an MIS analyst/manager in a customer facing/sales function
- Experience generating reports in Zoho CRM will be required
- Experience managing a team of analysts will be preferred
- B-Tech/BCom degree from premier institutes
- 4-5 yrs prior experience in data analysis/business analytics especially in tracking MIS
- Strong analytical skills: you should be able to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching
- Strong communication skills: you should be able to present your findings, or translate the data into an understandable document.
- Prior startup experience in a similar role is preferred
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIT, ISB, Wharton graduates, Senior Oncologists)
- A great learning environment and a lot of freedom
- A chance to truly make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients in the world