Head - HR & External Communications at Onco.com
Views:1532 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Onco.com - Head - Customer Operations (8-10 yrs)
Job Description: Head of Customer Operations
Start date: Immediately
Onco.com is a one stop platform for all your cancer needs.
Onco.com is a platform that connects cancer patients with the world's best oncologists. Through a network of world-class treatment centres and an intelligent platform that provides online assessment, we are helping cancer patients get an accurate, unbiased advice and treatment. We are changing the status quo by empowering patients with the right information on the most relevant treatment options at every stage of their cancer treatment journey.
Our services are:
1. Onco Connect: Finding the right specialist for cancer treatment
2. Onco Tumor Board: Online opinion through a multi-disciplinary panel of senior oncologists
Our vision is to become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world.
We are only missing one thing and that is you. If you have a passion for solving problems in healthcare, this role is for you. This is one of those rare opportunities where your work will help save lives, and truly enrich others. Come join us in our mission of building this virtual cancer hospital for the world.
An ideal candidate in this role will be responsible for leading and managing our customer facing operations team and ensure exceptional experience for our customers plus build our business by improving our customer success rates in terms of retention and upselling as and when required.
Customer Operations team sits at the core of Onco's processes and works with sales, technology, medical operations, business development and the medical team to streamline the patient's journey with Onco. As the Head of Operations you will have to ensure that your team engages with every single customer that has availed Onco's service and help facilitate delivery of opinions, advice and coordinate their care to the last mile. Customer Operations team will form the backbone for care management - a value that Onco offers each of its customers to ensure that their journey is less chaotic. Your team will consist of professionals who can ensure that the patients understand clearly the medical opinion provided by our oncologist panel of experts, senior sales professionals who will handhold the patient and upsell other Onco services as and when required and operations managers who will build processes in place to increase our ROI and efficiency and semi automate some of our processes while working closely with the tech team.
You will be responsible for driving growth through retention and repeats. These two metrics are critical to the company's expansion strategy in the coming quarters. Secondly, your goal would also be to ensure the maintenance of healthy NPS.
- Responsible for managing, hiring and training the customer ops teams.
- Responsible for creating our operation playbook and the entire process mapping customer engagement
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in the ops administration process
- Monitor operations metrics and manage the entire ops administration process.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual customer engagement metrics
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Collaborate across teams especially medical, marketing, product and operations to ensure quality and coordinate care delivery
- Identify key areas of improvement in patient-facing operations of the company and proposing strategies to enable for improvement
What we are looking for:
- A graduate degree preferably with a medical background (MBBS, BDS, Btech in Biotech)
- 8-10 years of experience in sales and/or a customer facing operations role
- Experience with building and managing a team of 5+ members
- Experience in the healthcare industry would be a plus point
- An MBA would be preferred
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIT, ISB, Wharton graduates)
- Best-in-class pay and stock options
- A great learning environment and a lot of freedom
- A chance to truly make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients in the world