Head - HR & External Communications at Onco.com
Views:903 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Onco.com - AGM - Customer Operations (7-9 yrs)
Job Description: AGM - Customer operations
Start date: Immediately
Onco.com is a one stop platform for all your cancer needs.
Onco.com is a platform that connects cancer patients with the world's best oncologists. Through a network of world-class treatment centres and an intelligent platform that provides online assessment, we are helping cancer patients get an accurate, unbiased advice and treatment. We are changing the status quo by empowering patients with the right information on the most relevant treatment options at every stage of their cancer treatment journey.
Our services are:
1. Onco Connect: Finding the right specialist for cancer treatment
2. Onco Tumor Board: Online opinion through a multi-disciplinary panel of senior oncologists
Our vision is to become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world.
We are only missing one thing and that is you. If you have a passion for solving problems in healthcare, this role is for you. This is one of those rare opportunities where your work will help save lives, and truly enrich others. Come join us in our mission of building this virtual cancer hospital for the world.
- Operations Support team is crucial to the growth of the company's operations. Onco.com has been growing steadily since its founding. As an AGM - Customer operations, your role would be to streamline the internal operations by working with different functions such as business development, medical operations, technology team, customers and sales.
- Operations Support manager holds a pivotal position in the company as he/she needs to work closely with all the different functions. You will also be responsible for ensuring the quality of the service delivered to our customers by engaging with them regularly.
- You will interact with our customers to take their feedback and identify areas where quality of service delivery can improve. As the company grows, your role becomes even more important as operations is the backbone of any customer facing organization. You will grow to become a skilled healthcare operation professional who has helped in building a world class company solving some of the most difficult problem in the healthcare industry using technology.
- Engage with the patients/caregivers of cancer patients with empathy and understanding to guide them at every step of their cancer journey
- Ensure new hires take on basic training courses, including communication and customer service pitch
- Liaise with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (e.g. how to handle difficult client cases)
- Coordinate mentorship programs for new customer service representatives
- Training- Empathy, patient communication and upsell related training.
- Calls Audit- empathy, service pitches and engagement audit.
- Process compliance monitoring.
- Upsells and customer retention data monitoring.
- Working with TLs in team performance monitoring and performance improvement of team members.
- Plans, conducts, coordinates and implements a comprehensive training/quality program for Care Coordinators
- Engages in all calls, service-related tasks, including but not limited to process improvement, group and individual call observation, quality calibration and mentoring activities.
- Ensure great customer experience and monitor team NPS scores and mitigate customer experience related issues
- Ensure the quality of the service delivered to the customers by taking their feedback
- Engage with medical operations team consisting of Top Oncologists from India and the US to facilitate seamless delivery of service to the customers
- Provide customer feedback to the internal team
- Improve the efficiency of the internal processes by working with different functions
- Ensure smooth implementation of the improvement processes
What we are looking for:
- A minimum graduate degree preferably medical background.
- Minimum 7/8 year of Experience in customer (patient) service /support.
- Domain experience of BPO/Healthcare. (excluding Billing exp.)
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills
- Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- A chance to work on a revolutionary product in the most upcoming sector - health tech
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team of Senior Oncologist - ISB & IIT - Wharton alumni and learn from the very best
- A great learning environment and a lot of freedom
- Leadership opportunities
- A chance to truly make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients in the world