Co-Founder at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:725 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Onboarding Manager - Recruitment (5-9 yrs)
Women Entrepreneur Network, is an all women platform/marketplace that we are building to give opportunities to - Wen-Preneurs - (Independent Professionals who are looking at Starting or Restarting their entrepreneurial journey and Existing Firms that are looking for Access to Market).
WEN (Women Entrepreneur Network) has been nominated by DBSNUS as one of the top 100 Social Impact Ventures in Asia (http://bit.ly/WENTOP100)
- It provides the largest marketplace to independent and experienced women professionals who are looking to start or restart or grow their entrepreneurial journey post a break in career due to life-events like marriage, motherhood, relocation or elderly care. Through its diverse network we cater to clients across industries for their needs relating to Hiring, Diversity and HR Advisory.
- Our unique approach involves building online community of women who source profiles through their network and then are able to provide support to women who take up assignments after breaks. The team comprises of exceptionally talented and motivated women; with expertise the need to build relevant and exclusive talent pool. They have in-depth domain expertise which enhances our clients resolve to meet challenging hiring needs. Over last 2 years we have delivered successful projects across industries with special mention to Media, IT, ITES, Service, E-commerce/Online & Technology sectors.
As an Onboarding Manager you will be responsible for :
- New network enrollment by briefing the potential women professionals for the network enrollment.
- Organize orientation programs (first day, first week, first month and first quarter)
- Act as a consultant to new employees
- Create and update our employee/Network handbook
- Monitor new hire turnover and retention rates
- Schedule and oversee training sessions
- Introduce new hires to current teams
- Manage connect with Network members.
- Gather client experience and Network experience feedback.
- Assist network teams when they move to a new account Managers or positions
- 5-8 years of Experience of excellent people connect is mandatory.
- Proven work experience as an Recruitment and Onboarding Manager .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidentiality and work ethics
- Graduation in any stream. MBA will be a good to have.
This role would be a full time role with flexible work hours and possibility of Work from Home