HR at Omniscent Fragrances FZ-LLC
Views:1964 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:287
Omniscent Fragrances - Regional Sales Head/Regional Sales Manager (8-15 yrs)
Purpose of Job
1. The Sales Manager will have a key role within the group which will involve managing the Sales through distribution channels across the assigned Region. The SM will lead and develop the local distribution workforce, as well as develop good relations with current and potential clients.
2. Reporting to the CMO, the Sales Manager will form part of the mid-management team and will therefore need to think strategically, financially and operationally.
3. Overall, the SM will ensure a smooth flow of high quality product import, delivered efficiently within a set budget, across geographical multi-sites.
4. The SM will also be involved in developing new sales leads, and exploring new business opportunities, as well as marketing the current portfolio through multiple Sales Channels.
5. The SM needs to manage Sales & operation for the large format stores (shoppers stop, Lifestyle & Central etc. along with Big Bazaar and similar format Retail Chains).
Core Tasks :
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Formulate and execute regional sales strategy;
- Monitoring team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Achieve sales targets in modern trade and traditional trade, channel partner/distributor management, plan and execute RTM strategy
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators.
- Manage a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Identify, create, and develop new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long term relationships;
- Manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products in all sales channels;
- Ensure timely collection of company's money from the market. Develop plan to minimize expiry products from the market;
- Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sales;
- Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate the risk for smooth process;
- Timely update and present competitors- activities and provides market feed-back on new products, prices changes, new launches, etc to the top management;
- Communicate operational/sales results, activities, etc. to Executive Management and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement.
- Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company's goals and financial-cost improvement plans;
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, suppliers, community organizations, regulatory bodies etc.;
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities;
- Formulate performance measures, parameters and targets, in line with the business objectives and agreed every year on performance review, with targets set for the subsequent year.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business;
- Other duties as shall be required