Omnicuris Healthcare - Customer Success Manager (3-5 yrs)
Experience : 3-5 yrs
- Omnicuris Healthcare, India's Largest and first of its kind Continuous Medical Education Platform (CME) is an Impact driven organisation which provides an online CME Platform for doctors to continuously stay updated on top of latest medical updates as well as earn mandatory cme credits from regulatory bodies.
- We are reshaping the way medical education is delivered in India.Having pioneered this concept in India with various state governments, medical associations, councils and medical institutes, Omnicuris provides a comprehensive online platform for a doctor that is credible, accessible and convenient to keep the busy doctors abreast of the latest advancements in medicine. In its short span since inception, Omnicuris enjoys a high reputation for its impactful work from medical institutes, medical associations, regulatory bodies and governments as being a coursera for doctors.
- We are ready to start accelerating our revenue growth and we are looking for an enthusiastic manager to help drive that growth! Reporting to the CEO, role will be responsible for strengthening existing business relationships, serving existing customers, and generating new customers. If you enjoy relationship building, closing deals, and working in an open and creative environment and demonstrate a strong sense of initiative then this role with Omnicuris is the right fit for you!
Find us on www.omnicuris.com
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Enhance Customer onboarding process.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Communications or Marketing Degree with 2+ years of experience in Customer Success.
- Very strong with analytics
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
- Previous experience growing, scaling, training and supervising a CSM team is desirable