OML Group - Head - Operations - Secured & Unsecured Loans (8-15 yrs)
ONLY FROM FINANCIAL SERVICES - WHO UNDERSTAND SECURED & UNSECURED LOANS
This role critical for the future growth of the company. The incumbent will be leading the entire Operations & Collections Work for the entire Group. ( From Financial Services Only )
1. Responsible for overall Operations Processes related from Loan Sanctioned till disbursal of all Secured & Unsecured Loans.
2. Understanding of Loan Disbursal Process ( Online )
3. Verification of all the Loan Documentation in Compliance with the Terms of the Sanction Letter and the internal Policies of the Company.
4. Identification of External Vendors (like Verification Agencies, Lawyers).Regular Engagement With them for Final Checks Before Disbursement of Loans like Verification of Original Title Deeds Etc.within the Stipulated Tats.
5. Own the Banking Processes Related to Presentation of E-mandates, Returns, Reconciliation etc & Create Implement Processes to Share the Information On a Timely Basis with the Relevant Stakeholders like Sales, Credit Collections Officers.
6. Create Processes for Safe Keeping and Retrieval of Legal and Loan Documents
7. Knowledge of E agreement and E Nach Process
8. Managing Post Disbursal Compliance's
9. Preparing MIS reports to provide feedback to the top management on business operations, billing, collection, credit control, etc
10. Ensure money collection caps, settlement cap provided is regularly reviewed and there are no instances/ gaps which could be exploited causing financial loss to the unit
11. Building and maintaining healthy business relations, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
12. Focus mainly on day to day targets, call qualities and call duration of the agents
A matured professional with a proven work experience as Operations & Collection manager with strong data management skills.
- Should be good with people management
- Should have exposure and understanding of Credit Practices and Products in Small Ticket Lending (secured And unsecured Loans )
- Industry Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services
- Should be willing to take up the challenge to work with Start ups.
- Integrity and ethics is non-negotiable.
- Should have good time management and planning skills
- Min 8 years of experience from NBFC/Financial Institution / P2P only