HR at OML Entertainment Private Limited
Views:173 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
OML - Account Manager - International Market (5-8 yrs)
About OML :
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia & Poland, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
About the Role:
A managerial role, the candidate will be responsible for driving OML's Global Creator Network business strategy and transformation initiatives that aim to set a benchmark for the creator economy - globally.
An exciting and constantly evolving landscape, technology & multi-universe, this role and team are tasked with onboarding best practices across digital solutions that support brand partnerships and the creator ecosystem while enabling the team to perform with great precision.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Drive research and build insights, identifying culture trends and references - backed with data and strengthened by qualitative inputs across Indian markets.
- Work closely with the team to assimilate and translate brand briefs into region specific digital content campaigns ensuring adherence to brand goals, targets, 360 degree opportunities and budget efficiencies.
- Evaluate campaign requirements to draw delivery timelines and ensure an adherence to on-time, in-full delivery.
- Service client relationships and manage working-flow between other partners, agencies, creators and vendors across Indian markets.
- Identify, Create, Develop and Maintain new and existing opportunities and relations with Production houses, PR Agencies, Content Creators, Developers, Talent Managers, Talent, and service providers.
- Identify, procure and manage creators, vendor and agency relations in the Middle East, Africa, India and any other new global market.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute original & branded content ensuring a high standard of content production throughout.
- Present plans and campaign ideas to local teams, content creators and clients.
- Work closely across teams to maximize brand value across content formats while operating with the creator-first model ensuring authenticity of messaging and relevance for the creator audience.
- Work closely with the Media Analytics team to track measurement across platforms to ensure dynamic campaign performance management.
- Develop cross-platform competencies identifying new channels for digital content distribution in Indian markets.
- Develop and manage campaign planning, budgets monitoring cash-flow health and ensure estimates, POs and invoices are processed in a timely manner.
Skills and Expertise:
- 5 - 6 years of experience in the digital content and management/branded content/creator management/ media space.
- Experience working with Talent, Managers, Artists, Content Creators, Production Houses, Brands, and other agencies. Candidates with Advertising, PR, and International Markets exposure preferred.
- Have a holistic understanding of digital operations, measurement, and campaign deployment and have worked on end-to-end digital campaign strategies from planning to execution across Indian markets.
- Are on top of digital content trends and love consuming content and discovering new creators and platforms across Indian markets.
- Ability to simultaneously work left brain logic and right brain magic driving both business objectives and creative excellence.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in fast-paced and collaborative environments
- Ability to work across diverse cultures and markets which don't have English as a native language.
- Are comfortable traveling on work and working from different Southeast Asia countries across time zones.
- Have a mid-level knowledge of video production, working budgets, coordinating shoots and delivering multiple formats and working with production partners across international markets.
- Will be a bonus if you have previous experience in media buying, digital media tools skills or artist management/liaising experience in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, India with an in-depth
understanding of the media industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.