Talent Acquisition Manager at Omkar Realty
Views:251 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Omkar Realtors and Developers - Manager - Litigation (12-15 yrs)
Litigation Manager - Real Estate Background
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. The candidate must be well versed with laws relating to the real estate sector.
2. The candidate must have good research and drafting skills and should be able to draft Writ Petitions, Suits, Appeals, Complaints, Notices, Replies, etc.
3. The candidate must be able to effectively appear and argue cases on behalf of the Company before various courts, tribunals and judicial as well as quasi-judicial authorities.
4. The candidate must have relevant experience in handling matters before RERA, Consumer forums (District, State and National), City Civil and Sessions Court and the High Court and should have knowledge of processes and departmental works.
5. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done.
6. The candidate must possess an ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure and meet deadlines.
7. Independent handling of Customer Litigation at various Legal forums including but not limited to RERA Authority, RERA Appellate Authority, District Consumer Forums, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, High Court, Supreme Court
8. Strategizing handling of Customer Litigation at various Legal forums including but not limited to RERA Authority, RERA Appellate Authority, District Consumer Forums, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, High Court, Supreme Court
Desired Candidates Profiles :
1. Law Graduate / Master from Top Law Schools, 12 plus years of experience in a renowned real estate company or /law firm more in to slum redevelopment projects.
2. Should be abreast of the latest legal developments and rulings, especially in the real estate sector.
3. Excellent communication skills - oral and written.
4. Thorough knowledge of prevailing laws especially related to real estate/ property.
5. Good drafting and negotiation skills
Location: Sion HO
Reporting to: Legal Consultant (Senior Vice President)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.