OLX - Talent Acquisition Specialist (2-5 yrs)
Salary offered: 5 - 8 LPA
The TA Specialist will be an Individual contributor who will have the responsibility for managing and delivering in the area of Recruitments ~500 people across functions and spread across geographies.
- Take full ownership of and manage the bulk hiring plans for the assigned business lines.
- Build and maintain partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers, HRBPs and outsourced partners to deliver workforce and talent acquisition plans.
- Partner with third party suppliers and contribute to a broad recruitment strategy across social media, direct sourcing and employee referrals.
- Act as the subject matter expert on recruiting markets, competitive trends, compensation, and other relevant areas.
- Identify and research new innovative and creative sourcing methods through social media, direct sourcing and alternative avenues.
- Able to engage passive candidates and generate referrals and additional leads
- Be a strong team player with a strong partnership outlook
- Provide value and collaborative ideas, feedback and improvements
- Design interview and evaluation processes for all types of roles.
- Deliver the best candidate experience by developing a sell strategy and techniques that attract top-tier talent
- Publish hiring funnel dashboards on weekly and monthly basis.
- Outstanding project and program management skills; productive and efficient in planning and executing work with multiple projects/priorities
- Partner with the internal teams to execute employee engagement activities.
- Capable to work under pressure & deliver as per timelines
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and analytical
- Logical thinker, Problem-solver
- Advanced user of MS Office Software like Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Candidate should be an MBA in HR/ IR with at least 2- 5 years of Core Talent Acquisition experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.