OLX - Subject Matter Expert/Leader - People Analytics & Workforce Planning (10-15 yrs)
People Analytics & Workforce Planning SME
Workforce Planning and HR Operations Expert/Leader
Location: Gurgaon, Amsterdam, or Berlin
Job Summary :
- We are seeking a Workforce Planning and HR Operations Expert/Leader, OLX Autos to support our high growth business of OLX Autos. In this role, you will manage workforce planning, harmonise compensation, benefits, Long term Incentives and local HR Ops for 15 countries spread across Asia, LATAM and US in partnership with Global HR Director of OLX Autos. You will lead a team of 2-3 planning analysts.
- The opportunity for you will be massive. This enables us to become the leading car player in the world as we unleash our strength of operations combined with AI enabled products for our end users with over 3000 employees across 15 countries. OLX acquired FCG (Frontier car group) late last year and has now been folded into the OLX Autos vision.
- This role is a replacement role but with wider scope to help partner with the Indonesia Country head in building a world class customer and employee experience. Our vision is to become the most trusted partner for car buyers and sellers and offer them peace of mind on every transaction they make with us
What you will be doing :
- Create global and local country workforce plan on Headcount modeling for local business in line with OLX Autos global Business P&L
- Build a global policies and practices post M&A/Integration which helps consistency in retail operations of OLX Autos
- Drive job architecture implementation for the OLX integration for the region in coordination with global teams and regional HR colleagues
- Manage the employee cost budget for the region which includes monthly incentive planning
- Work on leveraging a good variable pay platform and pay mix at country level
- Annual compensation cycle timely training completion & representation to management
- Actively run C&B processes and OLX community to provide regional insights to the global and local teams
- Participate in global projects and act as a global representative of OLX Autos
- Build Predictive analytics to assess retention and manage top talent
- Implement Performance management and Organizational Talent Review in partnership with Global Capabilities
- Manage and keep abreast with LTI process and tools in alignment with Prosus as the C&B partner for OLX Autos
Who were looking for :
- Deep understanding of how a complex, global business operates
- Should have seen retail operations as major part of work experience
- Must have managed staff costs for Retail / supply chain/ logistics business or at least similar industry
- High level of analytical skills
- Ability to translate expertise language into clear and concise non-expert business language
- Ability to work both in the detail and at a conceptual level
- Able to anticipate the consequences of decisions on other HR processes and the business
- At least 10-15 years of experience in the C&B function/Analytics/HR workforce planning/Staffing
- Experience of international/cross cultural working with Asia, Europe and LATAM or at least one of the regions across multiple countries
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Opportunity to work with India's 1 marketplace
- Be a part of a young, smart and rapidly growing team.
- Competitive Compensation and Incentives
- Excellent Working Environment, Great Culture & Global Exposure.
About OLX Group :
- OLX is the worlds leading classifieds platform in fast-growing markets. Were available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 different languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect individuals to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services. Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost everything, boosting local economies.
- Our technology is designed to help people trade almost anything in safe, smart and convenient ways. We facilitate approximately 17 million exchanges every month, from cars and furniture to electronics and clothing. By encouraging reuse and recycling, we help reduce waste and give items second, third, or even fourth lives.
- Powered by a team of 5,000 people, OLX Group operates from 35+ offices around the world.
- OLX Group is a Naspers company, a global consumer internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the worlds population improve their daily lives by using the products and services from companies that Naspers operates and invests in.
For more information, please visit:
OLX Group Glassdoor link: https://bit.ly/3pspy8R
Why work for OLX Group: https://bit.ly/37p9jTL
We Are OLX Group 2020: https://bit.ly/3pDmkiY
OLX Group Culture and Behaviours: https://bit.ly/3s7HabU