OLX - Senior Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS + IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-10 yrs)
What responsibilities will you get when working with us :
- Analyze data from different sources, key industry benchmarks, and emerging trends to deliver high quality and actionable business insights
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Develop detailed product requirements documents and communicate to business, design, and development teams
- Translate user journey into a logically-sequenced product and feature roadmap
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules
- Coordinate cross-team efforts spanning engineering, sales, customer support
- Define success metrics to improve customer efficiency and effectiveness
- Obsess over UX details and user centric design (mental models, storyboards, personas, contextual research, prototyping).
What will you need to be successful in this role-
Education: BE (tier 1 institute) + MBA (Tier 1 institute)
Work ex :
- 8 years of total experience, of which at least 5 years should be as Product manager / owner
- At least 1 years in - online job / hiring- space (mandatory)
- Experience in developing products from concept to launch
- Market knowledge of Internet-related industries
- You are passionate about mobile apps, always on the lookout for that new application that makes your life easier.
- You want to place yourself in the position of your users, feel their problems and always want to make something amazing for them.
- You like to solve problems, dig into data and find creative solutions.
- You bring energy, user focus and a sense of urgency to every project you touch
- You know how to find the right data and user insights as base for your decisions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.