OLX - Senior Product Manager - Global Product Team (5-8 yrs)
- OLX is looking for a self-motivated, customer-obsessed, data-focused product manager to join its Global Product team based out of Gurgaon (Delhi NCR) office. Come join us and be a key member of a Global product-centric organization.
- As a Senior Product Manager, of a global product organisation building premier mobile experiences for hundreds of millions of users across emerging markets, you will participate in building our product vision and driving strategy and execution. Creating unparalleled product experiences that tackle significant consumer problems, you will collaborate with peers in user research, business, customer support, product analytics, product design, engineering and QA.
- You will be tasked with identifying the right problems to take on and take resulting product ideas from conception, through validation, to successful roll-out in multiple markets, followed by iteration and scaling as needed.
What will you be doing?
- Analyse data from varied internal and external sources, competition and industry and customer surveys to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
- Build and prioritise hypothesis, driving user research to validate / reject ideas and hypothesis. Conduct regular usability testing and experiments to ensure that we define and build what is right for the customer. Obsess over a user-centric design (mental models, storyboards, personas, contextual research, prototyping) by working closely with the Product Design team.
- Partner in building the product vision for an extremely critical part of the product portfolio, obtaining consensus from key partners. Build a customer-obsessed product strategy and delivery roadmap across markets - for the short term to get quick wins and for the mid-to-long term to ensure sustainable customer happiness and delight.
- Develop detailed product requirements documents and user stories and work collaboratively with Engineering, QA, Design, Analytics and Research across sprints to determine the best technical implementation and deliver great customer experiences.
- Define success metrics for each feature and experience. On a regular basis track key product funnels and success metrics and identify continuous areas of improving the experience basis a strong data-driven mindset.
- Be the evangelist across the organization for your product portfolio and be the owner of all communications and presentations across the global organization.
Who we are looking for?
Education: MBA (Tier 1 institute) or a M.S. + a bachelor's degree preferably in either of engineering, design, analytics, statistics, psychology or a sciences major
- Work experience: 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a consumer Internet or e-commerce company, with relevant experience of building mobile products
- You are passionate about mobile apps and the latest technologies and have a keen eye and understanding of what makes a good mobile experience.
- You are obsessed about users - you place yourself in the position of your users, feel their problems and are driven to design and make something amazing for them. You have driven user research and usability studies in the past.
- You are extremely comfortable number crunching and harnessing data to drive actionable insights. You are detail focused and look at all product funnels daily.
- You are a confident communicator (oral, written and presentations) able to productively collaborate and influence your peers and cross-functional teams to build the right experience for customers.
- You have crafted products for emerging markets at scale and have experience in operating in a global environment with geographically dispersed teams.
- You are self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-changing environment and can easily switch contexts as and when needed.
What we'll give you:
- Contributing to the global OLX Group success
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with an international team of top Engineers, Product Managers, Designers & Researchers learning from one another
- Opportunity to pursue you further academic goals
- Competitive salary and great benefits
What you need to know about us:
At OLX Group we have a clear ambition - to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world's leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you- ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we- d love to empower you to be successful.
OLX is a part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
OLX Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Improve the world.
Join OLX Group.
Follow us on Linkedin. Check our OLX Group Engineering Blog and Twitter Tech.
If this position interest you, please apply or whats app me on +91 9953114028 to get quick response.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.