OLX - Senior Product Analyst - Global Product Management Team (2-3 yrs)
We are looking for a Sr. Product Analyst in our great office in Gurgaon
Your opportunity :
As a Product Analyst, you will be a part of the Global Product Management team & help build the next generation of best-in-class mobile experiences for OLX markets across the globe. You will participate in building a product strategy for launching new winning features and for improving the buy and sell experience on OLX & help make it the best experience for millions of users globally.
At OLX :
At OLX Group we have a clear ambition - to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world's leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you- ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we- d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more-
Why OLX Group-
The OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, letgo, dubizzle, among others.
The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.9 billion monthly visits, 37 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group's online marketplaces.
Our 3000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us-
You will be an integral part of the Product team and will lead research, analysis & generation of actionable insights to define the global product strategy & roadmap for building best-in-class mobile experiences for all the users.
Specific day to day responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to :
1. Identify, track & report product KPIs :
- Identify Product KPIs for defined feature / experience on the platform
- Integrate tracking of the KPI & associated metrics into the development module
- Track each KPI obsessively on a daily basis
- Crisply and impactfully report on KPIs highlighting progress and pro-actively identify issues / improvement areas
2. Hypothesis generation & validation :
- Generate hypothesis associated to feature / experience
- Identify experiments, research studies and/or A/B experiments to validate / reject hypothesis
- Share insights from hypothesis validation exercises with cross-functional teams
- Lead decision-making for validation / rejection of hypothesis
3. Drive actionable insights :
- Be on top of all user feedback coming through multiple channels on a regular basis
- Participate in user research to develop an understanding of user behaviour, pain points and improvement opportunities.
- Assess every step of all product funnels & identify opportunities to improve conversion across funnels to build great consumer journeys.
4. Lead data-driven strategy :
- Collaborate with peers and country leads across global markets to gather user insights & product requirements.
- Develop a strong data-driven product strategy by building a strong understanding of user behaviour, country/market trends, competition and macro environment.
- Communicate product strategy effectively to global product teams & other stakeholders through effective spreadsheets and crisp power point presentations
- Be familiar with similar / competitive apps globally. Identify trends in mobile experiences / products that OLX needs to embrace.
- Periodically conduct detailed product benchmarking & feature evaluation exercises.
What will you need to succeed in this role-
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills - ability to develop hypotheses, understand and interpret data within the context of the product / business - solve problems and distil data into actionable recommendations.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross-functional teams across the globe and to present information to all levels of the organization.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity - initiative to dig into the why, what & how.
- Strong number crunching and quantitative skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Expertise in Business analytics tools & statistical programming languages - SQL, NoSQL tools, R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau.
- Inherent interest in eCommerce & marketplace technology platforms and broadly in the consumer Internet & mobile space.
- Most importantly, an extremely positive - Can Do- attitude which continuously drives you to take initiative and demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation.
- Strong team player and leadership skills
- Previous experience of 2-3 years working in a product company in a product analytics role
- Strong understanding of building and interpreting product funnels in mobile products / apps in a consumer internet setup
What can you expect from us and what do we offer-
- Opportunity to work with India's no.1 marketplace
- Be a part of a young, smart and rapidly growing team
- Competitive compensation and incentives
Inspired and interested in the job- Apply!
Are you ready to live your dream and apply for this role- It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once you- ve it out submit it online and our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you within the next two weeks but we have to admit, sometimes it takes a bit longer than that.
If it does please don't worry we will respond to your application no matter what.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.