OLX - Senior Business Analyst/Lead Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-5 yrs)
What will you be doing:
- Developing insightful analysis about business and their strategic and operational implications
- Get answers to business questions, identify areas of improvement and identify opportunities for growth
- Identify market trends and user behavior in an effort to promote growth and provide strategic direction
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative studies in a structured way, suggesting areas of improvement and identifying opportunities/threats based on internal and external data sources, market trends and user behavior in an effort to strengthen efficiency and provide strategically direction
- Drive cross-functional interventions to drive operational improvement and growth
Who we- re looking for:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills - ability to develop hypotheses, understand and interpret data within the context of the business - solve problems and distill data into actionable recommendations & can dig into the - why- of various results
- Demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams; independently and proactively
- Good hands on experience on Python, Excel and SQL. Ability to work in either one of the statistical/programming language- R, SAS.
- Minimum 3-5 years of business analyst experience
- Education: B.Tech from a premier institute (IIT/NIT/BITS etc) Experience in strategy consulting firms would be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.