Recruitment Team at OLX India
Views:826 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
OLX - Sell Side Lead - Used Car Business (4-6 yrs)
Your opportunity :
- As lead for sell side operations of procurement business, you will be responsible to ensure that we are successful in selling cars to the used cars dealers from our auction platform. You would be managing a team of team leaders for auction and after sales operations; working closely with dealer relationship managers, warehousing team, documentation team and operations executives.
- Sell side lead is the single point of contact to ensure that all cars that are bought from the customer are sold to the dealer and we are left with minimum/nil inventory. Furthermore, getting adequate participation from the dealers, expanding the transacting dealer base and sale of cars at a minimum threshold margin is also the responsibility of the sell side lead.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Manage the entire dealer network/ liquidation of procured cars to the dealers
- Acquiring and on-boarding used car dealers who would participate in auctions with the objective of procuring used cars
- Leading a team of DRMs to ensure retail expansion and constant participation from dealers
- Leading teams to manage backend operations - warehousing, paperwork and last leg delivery of vehicles in compliance with processes and policies
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Build well targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve margin
- Plan and execute sales strategies/business plans to meet revenue goals
- Continuously monitor and improve operations to ensure alignment with the company's business direction
- Ability to work through an environment of change and effectively lead a sales team to deliver growth and achieve targets
- High energy, aggression and confident communication
- Relationship management with used car dealers
- Candidate from a Tier 1/2 institute
- 4-6 years of work experience after post-graduation
- Automobile experience would be preferable
- Team management experience is mandatory
- Strong in understanding data and basic excel
- Strong project management skill