OLX - Regional Manager - Advertising Sales (8-15 yrs)
OLX Ad Solutions team helps drive innovative solutions for our advertisers. We are looking for someone that can inspire, motivate and compel people to think differently. You should be a strategic thinker who is good at understanding the emerging parts of the digital advertising business andhelping advertisers get the best out of OLX solutions. To be based out of our Gurgaon Office, theperson will work as part of our advertising sales team to develop solutions for our largest agency and advertising Partners. At the heart of this role, one will be working with different sets of our internal teams - Ad Products, Business Analytics, Marketing, Research etc to jointly develop solutions which truly solve the client needs. Industry understanding, Deep Analytical skills, Priority management,Stakeholder management and the ability to reach and influence decision-makers, and a strong - can- do- spirit that drives a self-starter are a must We look for candidates who enjoy solving complexproblems through technical and analytical excellence and commercial acumen, synthesizing disparate pieces of information into concrete recommendations, and managing multiple streams of work.
Responsibilities include :
- Work with advertisers to understand their business objectives and develop the advertising strategy which will constitute building on our insights, crafting media plans, strategy,creative and measurement recommendations
- Prospect and partner with agencies and organizations by building relationships with key decision makers and own revenue numbers.
- Provide dedicated account management to top clients, to develop, manage, optimise, and support strategic account plans, and leverage data to create business solutions for clients
- Build key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, and be seen as a key influencer in shaping product road-maps, platform strategy.
- Manage and analyse campaign performance to recommend optimized solutions specific to each clients- goals, metrics, and objectives, including leveraging large and abstract datasets to provide easily understandable and actionable insights for advertising campaigns
- Develop vertical expertise, including industry research and perspective, to drive overall business objectives and marketing solutions for advertisers
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Must have handled a team of at least 2 individuals for minimum 2 years.
Required skills :
- Be a strategic thinker with a thirst for innovation
- Advertising Sales experience 8-12 years, preferably with a large digital publisher is necessary.
- Must have extensive contacts in the top Media agencies and clients preferably in Auto,Telecom, Consumer Durables & FMCG industries.
- Ability to clearly communicate and motivate teams and customers
- Team player, able to coordinate with internal groups extremely well
- Deep understanding of at least two of the focus areas - Content Marketing, Video or Mobile
- Understanding of the digital landscape, how the different disciplines in digital marketing work together
- Exceptional demonstrated experience in digital advertising/marketing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.