OLX - Regional Business Manager - Ad Sales (5-7 yrs)
As Manager - Advertising Sales, you will drive innovative solutions for our advertisers, helping them get the best out of the OLX Ad solutions. You will be responsible to develop and execute revenue generation plans and own revenue goals for advertising. You will be responsible for developing the publisher branding proposition for OLX within the media space, basis the audience and category strength of OLX. You will need to work closely with media agencies and brands to craft attractive brand propositions for clients, and not just look at traffic based placement deals. You will focus on growth and gain a maximum share of allocated category and region spends on digital platforms.
The desire to work in a young, creative, changing and data-driven environment with the high-performance team in a fast-moving sector is essential.
At OLX Group we have a clear ambition - to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world's leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you- ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we- d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more-
Why OLX Group :
The OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, let go, dubizzle, among others.
The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.9 billion monthly visits, 37 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group's online marketplaces.
Our 3000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us :
- Work with advertisers to understand their business objectives to develop their brand solutions on OLX. This would entail building on our insights, crafting media plans, strategy, creative and measurement recommendations. In short, work as the advertiser - success- manager
- Prospect and partner with agencies and organizations by building relationships with key decision makers and own revenue numbers. It's a combined hunter and farmer role.
- Provide dedicated account management to top clients, to develop, manage, optimize, and support strategic account plans, and leverage data to create business solutions for clients
- Develop vertical expertise, including industry research and perspective, to drive overall business objectives and marketing solutions for advertisers
- Build key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, and be seen as a key influencer in shaping product roadmaps, platform strategy.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Adept at managing sales pipeline, forecasting revenue monthly/quarterly
What will you need to be successful in this role :
- Graduate (MBA preferred) with 5-7+ years of relevant sales experience with a large digital publisher
- Extremely strong business acumen, and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Full understanding of the mobile and digital advertising landscape in India
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Deep relationships with advertising clients and media agencies
- High on initiative and ownership. Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure; persists despite obstacles and ambiguities.
- Ability to influence others and gain support from stakeholders. Strong negotiator, collaborator and team player.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.