OLX - Product Manager - IIM/MDI/IIT/NIT/FMS/ISB (2-6 yrs)
At OLX Group we have a clear ambition - to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world's leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you- ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we- d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more?
Why OLX Group?
The OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in 40 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, letgo, dubizzle, among others.
The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.7 billion monthly visits, 35 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group's online marketplaces.
Our 3000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Analyze data from different sources, key industry benchmarks, and emerging trends to deliver high quality and actionable business insights
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Develop detailed product requirements documents and communicate to business, design, and development teams
- Translate user journey into a logically-sequenced product and feature roadmap
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules
- Coordinate cross-team efforts spanning engineering, sales, customer support
- Define success metrics to improve customer efficiency and effectiveness
- Obsess over UX details and user-centric design (mental models, storyboards, personas, contextual research, prototyping).
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Education: BE (tier 1 institute) + MBA (Tier 1 institute)
- 6 years of total experience, of which at least 2 years should be as Product manager /owner
- Experience in developing products from concept to launch
- Market knowledge of Internet-related industries
- You are passionate about mobile apps, always on the lookout for that new application that makes your life easier.
- You want to place yourself in the position of your users, feel their problems and always want to make something amazing for them.
- You like to solve problems, dig into data and find creative solutions.
- You bring energy, user focus and a sense of urgency to every project you touch
- You know how to find the right data and user insights as base for your decisions.
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!
Are you ready to live your dream and apply for this role? It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once you- ve it out submit it online and our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you within the next two weeks but we have to admit, sometimes it takes a bit longer than that. If it does please don- t worry we will respond to your application no matter what.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.