OLX - Manager - Training & Quality (2-6 yrs)
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Remain current and knowledgeable regarding all OLX products, services and operational procedures.
- Develop, revise, review, improve all lesson plans, curriculum, material for all AM(Account Manager) training needs and facilitate the development of Supervisor Development program with the- Telesales Team- and HR.
- Direct the- Telesales Team product- trainer, functional leadership/direction- provide actionable, timely, and consistent feedback regarding the effective delivery of training (new hire and on-going) at the same time manage Sales based trainings directly too
- Lead the efforts to build and maintain a comprehensive- Telesales- Learning Management System collaborating with and leveraging the current and future OLX Operations, processes and systems.
- Oversee New Employee training program -- to include continuous revision and improvement of the program and ensuring that training is up-to-date with the most recent processes and procedures.
- Maintain revision control on all- Telesales- training and process documentation (manuals, job aids, process flows, etc.). Ensure all reference material is up to date regardless of media used.
- Develop additional- Telesales- training sessions/modules using all available technology (video, web, Live streaming, etc.) with the aim of continuously improving the overall capability of our- Telesales- performance (sales, service, quality).
- Produce, disseminate and archive all- Telesales- communication material to include, but not limited to, the following: process changes, training updates, real-time alerts, job aids etc.
- Lead the BQ management initiative between Training and Quality to ensure long term improvement in BQ performance
- Own OJT Revenue Targets for New Hires till handover to Operations
- Lead a team of Quality Assurance Specialists
- Provide leadership for the- Telesales- QA process driving continuous improvement of the overall program resulting in improved sales, quality and accuracy of our customer interactions by identifying trends and trouble spots, capturing the voice of the customer and recommending appropriate actions based on valid QA data
- Facilitate Bi-monthly/weekly calibration sessions ensuring that the QA Review/Scoring process is completely understood and calibrated. Attendees will include but not limited to- Telesales Team- Managers, Supervisors, QA Specialists and AMs.
- Provide QA results/feedback to- Telesales- leadership (Supervisors, Managers, Director) on a regular basis to enable effective feedback & coaching
- Ensure that all team members are scheduled to handle a minimum of four hours of live contacts per month to maintain skills and credibility
- Publish all Quality dashboards at the frequency agreed with Director Telesales - Quality, BQ, Calibration. Quality dashboards to use fishbone, Pareto methods
- Ensure QA goals are met by QA team
- Complete reviews effectively for direct reports by Company timelines
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Responsible for ensuring a closed loop feedback process between Training, Quality and- Telesales- Operations team
- Conduct proficiency evaluations and provide feedback to trainers and QAs
- Collaborate with internal teams to review and enhance scoring tools and reporting systems
- Remain knowledgeable regarding current tools, technology, and systems that may enhance the quality and effectiveness of our Training and Quality programs tools to enhance quality programs for all teams
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly quality scores and trends
- Analyze trends for improvement opportunities and/or a voice of the customer
- Review BI/Business reporting to identify sales gaps/customer survey trends to create and deliver targeted training
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- 2-3 years supervisory or leadership experience in a Training and/or QA field preferred
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) is desired
- Experience leading instructor-led training programs in a business environment and/or experience leading and/or conducting Quality Assurance checks
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated excellent Sales Training skills and Training content development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills -- especially the ability to quickly compose and disseminate communication
- Analytical and organizational skills
Salary offered: 5 - 10 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.