OLX - Manager - Sales Strategy - Cars Vertical (3-6 yrs)
At OLX Group we have a clear ambition - to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world's leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you- 've got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we- d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more-
Why OLX Group :
The OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, let go, dubizzle, among others.
The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.9 billion monthly visits, 37 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group's online marketplaces.
Our 3000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us :
- Developing and Standardizing sales processes & suggesting improvement wherever required
- Responsible for Sales Analytics and assisting in better decision making by analyzing & benchmarking various markets and teams
- Conducting Market Research & providing valuable inputs for identifying new areas of monetization
- Strategising and guiding management in effective Pricing & Promotional strategies
- Optimize the channels to ensure scale and sustainable growth for the organization
- Advising the Sales leads on key focus areas which can help them to improve their operations through detailed analysis and comparisons (between geographies)
- Responsible for managing the new projects (Business plans) from time to time and successful handover to operations teams
- Coordinate with various departments including Finance, Sales Planning, BI to ensure alignment for all for all key decisions
- Understand the market trends by analyzing the market trends, primary and secondary research
- Identify the red flags on a periodic basis to ensure timely corrective action is taken by the sales channel leads
What will you need to be successful in this role :
- MBA in marketing preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities (and experience)
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.