OLX - Manager - Sales Strategy (3-8 yrs)
Sales Strategy Manager
What responsibilities will you get when working with us :
- Developing and Standardizing sales processes & suggesting improvement wherever required
- Responsible for Sales Analytics and assisting in better decision making by analyzing & benchmarking various markets and teams
- Conducting Market Research & providing valuable inputs for identifying new areas of monetization
- Strategising and guiding management in effective Pricing & Promotional strategies
- Optimize the channels to ensure scale and sustainable growth for the organization
- Advising the Sales leads on key focus areas which can help them to improve their operations through detailed analysis and comparisons (between geographies)
- Responsible for managing the new projects (Business plans) from time to time and successful handover to operations teams
- Coordinate with various departments including Finance, Sales Planning, BI to ensure alignment for all for all key decisions
- Understand the market trends by analyzing the market trends, primary and secondary research
- Identify the red flags on a periodic basis to ensure timely corrective action is taken by the sales channel leads
What will you need to be successful in this role :
- MBA in marketing preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities (and experience)
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.