OLX - Manager - Sales Operations (7-10 yrs)
What you will be doing:
1. Assisting sales team in managing customer & channel partner data. Actively coordinating and participating with the sales team and other departments on all on ground events and new projects
2. Consistently and continuously monitoring business - health and quality metrics- ensuring they are in line with management's expectations. Collecting market insights and keeping up to date with autos market and local development news.
3. Maintaining a healthy CRM and dashboards by regularly following up with the team to insure all required input fields are completed
4. Finalise and communicate citywise monthly/quarterly targets (volume & revenue) and incentives.
5. Central SPOC: Liaising with Finance, Customer Support, Legal and Marketing department for any sales-related or client-related issues. SPOC for all Vendor onboarding and future relations,
6. Coordinate with admin team for business infrastructure, Coordinate with HR for citywise manpower planning, Coordinate with finance team for setting up targets and incentives schemes
Who we are looking for:
- Strong analytical background, with experience in managing large size teams
- Excellent communication, organizational and administrative skills
- An energetic, mature, accountable, self-driven, fast learner and has strong analytical skills
- Highly computer literate, adept at Excel, PowerPoint and highly online savvy
- Ability to work in a fluid and ever-changing environment
- Deep understanding of data, as well as a strong business sense
- Capability of tackling very loosely defined problems
What we will give you:
- Contributing to the global OLX Group success
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
- Opportunity to pursue you further academic goals
- Competitive salary and great benefits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.