OLX - Manager - New Initiatives - IIM/MDI/ISB/IIT/NIT/BITS (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for a passionate and driven Manager- New Initiatives who will play a vital role in the strategy and decision making in the division he/she is aligned to. He/she will find solutions that exist within the market and help bring them to life which will potentially direct the future of business
We're a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing:
1. Taking a proactive approach to understanding the wider market, competitor trends, and designing strategic roadmaps that drive category growth
2. Provide thought leadership and support in shaping the Cashmaycar vision and future direction
3. Support the different business functions in solving challenging business problems using business acumen, advanced analytics, and creative thinking
4. Define and develop strategies and plans to improve Cashmycar key performance indicators
Who were looking for:
1. Experience including a strategy role ideally in a top-tier consulting firm, a technology company or similar environment with high exposure to diverse business challenges
2. Ability to communicate insights and solutions in a structured and meaningful way to company executives and peers using data and evidence
3. An advanced degree in business, economics or other numerical subjects
4. Entrepreneurial experience is highly valued
What will give you:
- Competitive compensation package including exciting perks and benefits
- Work with the team that enables the largest online marketplace in the Philippines
- Opportunity to gain working exposure to OLX Group presence in 40+ different countries
- A high-performing work environment where you can meet diverse colleagues who love to succeed
What you need to know about us:
- At OLX Group we have a clear ambition - to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world's leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you- ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we- d love to empower you to be successful
- OLX India is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you- d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.