OLX - Manager - Marketing (7-10 yrs)
- As Manager Marketing you will be driving online and offline marketing initiatives and integrating, integrating online and new media, email, print, PR, social media, SEM/SEO strategy development and brand awareness
- We- re a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing:
1. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and retention and user engagement related to the marketing efforts
2. Manage analytics, providing stakeholders with in depth analysis of site and channel performance considering analysis of traffic, conversion funnel and ROI from marketing tactics.
3. Increase customer lifetime value by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and personalized content at each stage of the customer lifecycle
4. Determine and manage annual marketing budget required to meet or exceed customer growth goals, traffic and demand goals and develop business case to support the annual investments. Participate in the budgeting process, manage and control the marketing budget
5. Research and analysis of market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to design marketing strategies
Who we- re looking for:
- Strong knowledge of inbound marketing methodology, paid search (PPC), content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), display advertising and social media
- Passion for auto industry
- Project management and event management skills
- Good communication, interpersonal, sales and networking abilities
- Capable to interpret data and act to enhance the achievement of good results
What we- ll give you:
- Competitive compensation package including exciting perks and benefits
- Work with the team that enables the largest online marketplace
- Opportunity to gain working exposure to OLX Group presence in 40+ different countries
- A high-performing work environment where you can meet diverse colleagues who love to succeed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.