Talent Acquisition at Olx
Views:3074 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
OLX - Manager - Call Center Operations (9-15 yrs)
- Strong commercial acumen and background of leading large sales (Tele) operations, exposure of managing field sales ops would be a plus
- Led annual sales revenues of >40Cr plus and should have managed a span of minimum 150 plus employees
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, hiring, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; manage production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring team performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Will be managing end-to-end delivery on the assigned portfolio. - Work closely with Service Excellence, Quality, L&D teams to improve Process and delivery TAT
- People Management - Employee Engagement, Attrition Management, Retention.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment added advantage
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management;
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new projects; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Should be high on energy and ability to manage senior stakeholders, Eye for details and data; should be good in reviewing reports and taking the right actions to drive performance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.