Talent Acquisition at Olx
Views:1337 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
OLX - Manager - Call Center Operations (9-15 yrs)
- Strong commercial acumen and background of leading large sales (Tele) operations, exposure of managing field sales ops would be a plus
- Led annual sales revenues of >40Cr plus and should have managed a span of minimum 150 plus employees
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, hiring, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; manage production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring team performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Will be managing end-to-end delivery on the assigned portfolio. - Work closely with Service Excellence, Quality, L&D teams to improve Process and delivery TAT
- People Management - Employee Engagement, Attrition Management, Retention.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment added advantage
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management;
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new projects; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Should be high on energy and ability to manage senior stakeholders, Eye for details and data; should be good in reviewing reports and taking the right actions to drive performance