Recruitment Team at OLX India
Views:798 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
OLX - IT Support Manager - Cash My Car Vertical (7-14 yrs)
We are looking for an IT Support Manager, Business IT focus in our great office in Gurugram, New Delhi. This role will manage the local Business IT team at Cash my Car in Gurugram, which delivers 1st and 2nd line support. The team is part of Global Business IT.
The Global Business IT team is responsible for maintaining office IT infrastructure and developing and administering internal systems. The team supports OLX globally with remote and on-site support as well as provides workplace IT to all users
We're a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing:
- Handling all aspects of Business IT Support locally in the Cash my Car Head office in Gurugram and will drive the local team towards a common business goal while balancing global priorities by owning, prioritizing and communicating the short, medium and long term plan.
- Understand, partake in and discuss the architecture/technical decisions made globally as well as locally.
- Own backlog and priorities of efforts that will perfect and scale the team to the requirements of the business organization.
- Understand opportunities, requirements, and priorities to ensure the right focus of the team for the benefit of the business. Also, to monitor, measure and evaluate the success of key metrics and regularly report on metrics, SLAs, goals, and roadblocks to management.
- Work closely and build relationships with Stakeholders and other IT Managers to understand where the business and IT are going so that the team priorities and efforts align with company objectives. This person shall also mentor the Business IT team on IT support best practices and training.
Who we're looking for:
- 7+ years of experience leading a local IT support function in international companies / global teams, emphasis on technical staff.
- Curious person, fast learner with the ability to drive change and adapt quickly. An analytical troubleshooter. You may not have the answer, but you want to and know how to find it. You are a team player who actively collaborates with people to find solutions to problems.
- Experience with supporting OS X and Windows-based systems as well as a basic understanding of Linux and exposure to scripting and terminal use.Experience with IT Service Management and working in a service management tool with a ticketing system. The tool we use with OLX is ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of client and software deployment and Experience with IT systems such as email and centralized user management as well as with cloud-based systems and tools in general.
- Knowledge of and experience with Google G-Suite from a supporting perspective and excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
What we'll give you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Contributing to the global OLX Group and International team
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
- Company phone: Any tool you might need MacBook Pro, Notebook, PC
What you need to know about us:
OLX is the world's leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It's available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
OLX is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you'd like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.