OLX - Head - Administration (12-15 yrs)
To lead, oversee the overall Administration and Facility management function at the corporate level and regional offices for multi-location set-up. Lead and guide team members team to accomplish the administration departments goals and overall corporate objectives.
What you will be doing :
- Office safety & security Management; Facility Management
- Technical Services & Maintenance
- Housekeeping, Cafeteria, Travel, Visa, & Forex arrangements
- AMCs & Vendor relationship
- Liaison with Government & other local authorities
- Budgeting & Cost Control; MIS Trend analysis; Compliance & audit
- Purchase of the required supplies and of the necessary services, and smooth functioning of all facilities and utilities.
- You will be responsible for Project Management, Cost Optimization and Implementing Business Expansion Plans
- You will be required to analyze current processes, recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations. Supervise and direct administrative support services to align with Organizational objectives
- You will be responsible for development, implementation and administration of infrastructure to optimize resources and capacity utilization
Who we- re looking for :
- 12 - 15 years of relevant work experience in Administration in a startup / growth environment
- Should have led a fairly decent sized team, and managed multiple service providers/vendors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Analytical, Planning and Organizational skills
- Managing data and converting it into actionable information
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures
What we'll give you :
- Contributing to the global OLX Group success
- Opportunity to pursue you further academic goals
- Competitive salary and great benefits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.