OLX - Finance Controller (7-10 yrs)
- Responsible for planning, directing and controlling financial accounting and control processes of the organization and working closely with senior management on strategic financial projects.
- Review and finalize financials across all operating locations; provide early warning signals where needed
- Oversee the effective implementation of basic accounting systems such as payables, bill passing, reconciliation, preparation of vouchers, book keeping entries into the respective ledgers etc. in line with the accounting standards and Organizational guidelines. Lead AR, AP and tax teams
- Ensure effective control of bank balances of the organization to permit adequate usage of working capital for day-to-day operations
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Complete ownership of books close process and statutory and tax audit.
- Partnering in Cash flow forecast on a short term and medium term basis.
- Developed the risk management policy in compliance with companies Act, 2013.
- Work with legal to ensure compliance to FEMA, Companies Act, RBI guidelines, etc.
- Responsible for Direct and Indirect tax compliances, like TDS, service tax, Vat, sales tax, corporate tax return.
- Manage relationships with statutory auditors, tax consultants, Transfer pricing consultants and other consultants the company might use from time to time.
- Assist with tax assessments.
- Foster an environment of learning, excellence and innovation within all aspects of team work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.