Recruitment Team at OLX India
Views:850 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
OLX - Channel Lead - Sales - Home Inspection Business Model (6-8 yrs)
- As channel lead for home inspection business model, you would be leading a team of over 30 people that would be managing end to end operations of an intermediary role - purchase of used cars from retail customers and sale of the same to used car dealers via our well established home inspection model.
- You will be responsible to manage and work closely a group of team leaders across buy side and sell side verticals.
- This role is an operations heavy role with very high level of engagement needed with the field executives and is pivotal to the growth and success of the overall market.
- You will be required to monitor and work closely with a team of channel leads, inspection engineers, telecallers, team leaders, relationship managers and procurement executives. The role would need you to think about rapid expansion through fine-tuning of last leg operations. Working with analytics team on a wide range of data points and drawing logical inferences to be factored in the business decision making would make the role successful.
- The role comes with high responsibility and high risk/reward quotient and needs a very high sense of agility, adaptability and - getting things done approach. The desire to work in a young, creative, changing and data driven environment with a high performance team in a fast-moving sector is essential.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- 6-8 years of managerial experience in sales and operations role with a proven track record of scaling up business operations
- Prior experience of managing multi-layered sales teams is a must
- Hands on leader with the desire to get hands dirty with day to day operations in a bid to scale up the overall business
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast changing business requirements and unpredictability
- Stakeholder management - art of getting work done from multiple support functions
- Ownership of complete business unit in terms of P&L shall be required
- Knowledge of used car business is an added advantage but not mandatory