OLX - Channel Lead - Home Inspection Business (6-8 yrs)
- As channel lead for home inspection business model, you would be leading a team of over 30 people that would be managing end to end operations of an intermediary role - purchase of used cars from retail customers and sale of the same to used car dealers via our well established home inspection model. You will be responsible to manage and work closely a group of team leaders across buy side and sell side verticals.
- This role is an operations heavy role with very high level of engagement needed with the field executives and is pivotal to the growth and success of the overall market.
- You will be required to monitor and work closely with a team of channel leads, inspection engineers, telecallers, team leaders, relationship managers and procurement executives.
- The role would need you to think about rapid expansion through fine-tuning of last leg operations. Working with analytics team on a wide range of data points and drawing logical inferences to be factored in the business decision making would make the role successful.
- The role comes with high responsibility and high risk/reward quotient and needs a very high sense of agility, adaptability and - getting things done- approach. The desire to work in a young, creative, changing and data driven environment with a high performance team in a fast-moving sector is essential.
What will you need to be successful in this role:
- 6-8 years of managerial experience in sales and operations role with a proven track record of scaling up business operations
- Prior experience of managing multi-layered sales teams is a must
- Hands on leader with the desire to get hands dirty with day to day operations in a bid to scale up the overall - business
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast changing business requirements and unpredictability
Stakeholder management -
- Art of getting work done from multiple support functions
- Ownership of complete business unit in terms of P&L shall be required
- Knowledge of used car business is an added advantage but not mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.