Recruitment Team at OLX India
Views:3196 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
OLX - Channel Lead - After Sales (5-7 yrs)
Channel Lead Aftersales :
We are looking for a Channel Lead who will be required to monitor and work closely with a team of channel leads, inspection engineers, telecallers, team leaders, relationship managers and procurement executives. The role would need you to think about rapid expansion through fine-tuning of last leg operations. Working with analytics team on a wide range of data points and drawing logical inferences to be factored in the business decision making would make the role successful.
What you will be doing :
- Lead a large team that would be managing end to end operations of an intermediary role - purchase of used cars from retail customers and sale of the same to used car dealers via our well-established retail model
- Be responsible for overall city metrics of procurement at retail store
- Drive high level of engagement with field executives while working closely with a group of team leaders across buy side and sell side verticals.
- Partner with expansion team through fine-tuning of last leg operations.
- Working with analytics team on a wide range of data points and drawing logical inferences to be factored in the business decision making
Who we're looking for :
- 5 - 7 years of managerial experience in sales and operations role with a proven track record of scaling up business operations, from Tier1/Tier2 institute only
- Prior experience of managing multi-layered sales teams is a must
- Hands on leader with the desire to get hands dirty with day to day operations in a bid to scale up the overall business
- Stakeholder management - art of getting work done from multiple support functions
- Knowledge of used car business is an added advantage
What we'll give you :
- Contributing to the global company success
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
- Opportunity to pursue you further academic goals
- Competitive salary and great benefits
What you need to know about us :
- We aim to transform how the used cars are traded in India. With our worldwide expertise we are today growing in India with centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Pune enabling car owners to easily sell their cars through our secure and hassle-free process.
- We are a global product and tech company with 20+ brands, 5000+ people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to help people upgrade their lives. We make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- Every month 350 million people use our market-leading trading platforms. We're going for a billion. We estimate that 17 million things are exchanged on our apps and platforms every single month.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We bring together teams to collaborate in an inclusive environment where all voices are heard.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
- We are part of a global internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the world's population improve their daily lives using the products and services of companies that we operate and invests in.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.